[Mailman-Users] Re: Time to move on :o)

Roger B.A. Klorese rogerk at QueerNet.ORG
Thu Apr 12 20:53:39 CEST 2001

On Thu, 12 Apr 2001 glennette at premiumwebdesign.com wrote:
> Roger, I do appreciate the helpful information you gave as I noted in my

Sure.  Sorry for the excess attention.  :)

Can you reply to me -- off-list -- with some info about the technicians
you're talking about?  Are they your company's or your ISP's?  Do they
have administrative access to the server?

--
ROGER B.A. KLORESE                                          rogerk at QueerNet.ORG
PO Box 14309		                                San Francisco, CA 94114