[Mailman-Users] URGENT - how can I get a text list of subscribers

glennette at premiumwebdesign.com glennette at premiumwebdesign.com
Thu Apr 12 17:20:06 CEST 2001

Is there a way to get a text list of subscribers from mailman?

I'm still having the problem where that same message is being sent once per
minute and I'm considering deleting the list but I don't want to lose all
the subscribers in the process.
I'm afraid this wouldn't help but this is getting really old!  The
technicians are working on it but so far to no avail.

I have forwarded your suggestions, thanks!!!

HUGS
Glennette  /\O/\

P.S.  Entrust your website where you can benefit from quality, professional,
reliable, and expedient website services and hosting, all under one roof!!!
PREMIUM WEB DESIGN & HOSTING http://www.premiumwebdesign.com/
Visit C W O W!  http://www.cwowfoundation.org/