[Mailman-Users] URGENT HELP NEEDED

Philippe Rodriguez Philippe_Rodriguez at bevoux.grenoble.hp.com
Thu Apr 12 09:26:56 CEST 2001

I should first remove the following line from mailman's crontab :

* * * * * /opt/python/bin//python -S /home/mailman/cron/qrunner

 and then look for the origine of the problem.

Phil.
         /\  H E W L E T T    /\/\    Phone:      +33 (0)4 76 03 86 72
  /\    /  \ P A C K A R D /\/ /  \   Telnet/VM:  779-8672
 /  \/\/    \ F R A N C E /  \/    \  Loc:        B1N1G4
/    \ \     \___________/   /        mailto:pr at bevoux.grenoble.hp.com
    I haven't lost my mind; it's backed up on tape somewhere.