[Mailman-Users] can one trace an email note?

alex wetmore alex at phred.org
Tue Apr 10 23:43:39 CEST 2001

On Tue, 10 Apr 2001, Len Hatfield wrote:
> But because the user is NOT subscribed to my list via the
> secondary address, and I have no way of knowing which of the 100
> subscribers has set up the bogus forwarding, which of these is
> the primary address in this little routing dilmma.

Wait until the 1st of the month when the per-user reminder messages
are sent out.  The body of this message will contain the email
address, and it should be included in the NDR.

I mostly ignore NDRs personally, except for the ones sent with
monthly reminders.  Those ones get attention, just for this
reason.

alex