[Mailman-Users] messages not don't get past wrapper

Tzafrir Cohen tzafrir at technion.ac.il
Sat Apr 7 01:36:08 CEST 2001

Hi

I installed Mailman 2.0.2 on a linux mandrake 7.2 with postfix .

(BTW: I used the RPMs from cooker/contrib . I had to rebuild them, and
also to change the GIDs for cgi to apache and for MAIL to nobody . A small
change to the spec file, just in case someone wants to do that).

The problem is that I can't get messages delivered to my test list.

The alises were set correctly. The mail logs show successful delivery.
But the mailman logs show nothing, not even an error.

I tried running that command from the alias manually as the user nobody,
and supplying it a message from standard input. I get no echo, and nothing
shows up in the log.

If I give an incorrect list name from nobody`s command-line, I get a line
about that in the mailman error log.

I've seen a couple of similar reports in this list, with no reply.

Any ideas on what I can check next?

Thanks

--
Tzafrir Cohen