[Mailman-Users] Using Netscape Enterprise Server 3.51

Steve Pirk orion at deathcon.com
Thu Apr 5 18:32:53 CEST 2001

The pipermail rule would look something like:
(all on one line)
NameTrans fn="pfx2dir" from="/pipermail"
dir="/home/mailman/archives/public/"

and the cgi might resemble:
NameTrans fn="cgi" from="/mailman" dir="/home/mailman/cgi-bin"

Steve
orion at deathcon.com Owner/Admin
deathcon.com - pirk.com
webops.com - disclaimer.com