[Mailman-Users] Mailman redundancy

Larry Rosenman ler at lerctr.org
Wed Apr 4 19:47:36 CEST 2001

NO, not sendmail.cw, but the allowed relay list.

The machine will just forward to the lower precedence MX records
on it's normal queuerun.

the machine should only accept RELAY req's for that domain, NOT try to
deliver locally.

LER

--
Larry Rosenman                             http://www.lerctr.org/~ler/
Phone: +1 972 414 9812                          E-Mail: ler at lerctr.org
US Mail: 1905 Steamboat Springs Drive, Garland, TX 75044-6749 US