[Mailman-Users] Help me

Manojit manojit at mymcomm.com
Wed Apr 4 08:51:05 CEST 2001

HI,
1.>I have installed mailman on my server, I've created a list, changed
aliases, run newaliases and typed
http://mailman.com.mymcomm.com/cgi-bin/listinfo.cgi
on the browser, which is showing no publicly advertised list available.But
when I clicked "the list admin overview page " link it shows me the list I
created as publicly advertised list. Why the listname is not showing by
listinfo.cgi?
2>On accesing the listinfo.cgi page I'm getting a line as "(Send questions
and comments to mailman-owner at localhost.localdomain.)". But I want to
change the link as my domain name, how to do that. I've added the
necessary things to mm_cfg.py file and changed aliases file also, but it
is not working.
-Manojit