[Mailman-Users] templates

Adriaan Peeters apeeters at lashout.net
Tue Apr 3 20:04:27 CEST 2001

> > It is possible to add a text via the administrative interface, but is't
not
> > possible to change the mail completely.  This could be usefull to
translate
> > those texts.
>
> If your goal is to translate the text into another language, please see
> the Mailman-i18n list archives: it's coming in the next (?) release.

No, it's not only to translate. Is't to change those mails completely, and
to be able to have a completely different welcome/password reminder/... mail
for every mailinglist on the system.

This must be possible with a simple hack imho, just change what file to use,
instead of template/file use lists/listname/file.  But unfortunately I don't
know python that well.

Anyone who would like to add this to mailman ?

Regards and many thanks,
Adriaan Peeters