[Mailman-Users] silently queuing messages

Adam Hirsch adam at baz.org
Tue Apr 3 18:50:57 CEST 2001

Adam Hirsch (adam at baz.org) wrote:

> I've got a mailman install which had been working happily, and then
> yesterday, began silently queuing messages without sending them on.

Further testing shows that the mailman installation can send out mail (I
had it send me my password for the list in question), but list mail is
simply sitting in the queue, without being sent.

I'm even more baffled, now.  It's clearly not sendmail, and it's clearly
not the entire mailman installation.  Anyone know of something that could
make all standard list mail come to a screeching halt while leaving
administrative mail alone?

Adam

--
        Writing a novel is like driving a car at night.  You can only see as
        far as your headlights, but you can make the entire journey that way.