[Mailman-Users] unsubscribe passwords

Ryan Golbeck rmgolbeck at uwaterloo.ca
Tue Apr 3 14:46:13 CEST 2001

Hello all;

I've looked through as much documentation as I could find on mailman and
I cant find anything that tells me how to disable user passwords for
unsubscribing.  I know in some cases that it would be of use to require
someone to supply their password to unsubscribe from the list, but for
a couple of lists I want to run this isn't appropriate and will probably
cause troubles.

So is there any configuration stuff anywhere that I can set so that mailman
will not ask for a password for unsubscribing?

Thanks
-- Ryan