[Mailman-Users] Approval required due to implicit destination

Jim Trigg jtrigg at huiekin.org
Tue Apr 3 07:10:41 CEST 2001

On Mon, Apr 02, 2001 at 03:12:44PM -0400, glennette at premiumwebdesign.com wrote:

> I recently set up several lists and the messages are requiring me to
> approve them because they have "implicit destination".  Any idea
> what I can change in my configuration to take care of this
> problem???

Put a regexp that will match the name of the list in any case
combination in the field on the Privacy Options page labelled "Alias
names (regexps) which qualify as explicit to or cc destination names
for this list."

The developers claim that this isn't necessary, but that's how I've
had to solve it for every list I run.

Jim Trigg
Itinerant List Administrator