[Mailman-Users] Feature request

Richard B. Pyne rpyne at kinfolk.org
Sun Apr 1 18:37:20 CEST 2001

Which is a good addition to what I was asking for as a feature. My
request was and is that we can set the default domain at the time of
list creation so that the welcome email goes out with the right
domain and the list is pre-configured with the right domain so I
don't have to go into the admin screen and change it.

Thanks,

Richard