[Mailman-Users] HTML links broken in 'listinfo' and 'admin' pages

Shane Y. Gibson sgibson at digital-impact.com
Thu Sep 28 00:56:43 CEST 2000

I did check that earlier.  It is set to the appropriate:

	http://host.domain.com:port/admin

that it used to point to.  When I check the source of the
HTML code, it builds the URL with a relative link of:

	../../admin

Which steps back one too many levels.

Fun.  Note:  Manually fixing the URL takes the user to
the right pages, which seem to work fine.  It's just the
URL gets build incorrectly from the admin and listinfo
web pages.

v/r
Shane

Quoting Dan Mick at Wed Sep 27 13:37:39 2000: