[Mailman-Users] migration from ezmlm

Gregory Leblanc GLeblanc at cu-portland.edu
Wed Sep 27 15:50:46 CEST 2000

Procmail is your friend.  :-)  As of right now Mailman doesn't have that
built in, but it's easy enough to hack something on top.  Just make some
aliases for listname-subscribe/unsubscribe, and have procmail re-write those
messages to send a message to listname-request with subscribe <email> in the
message (I can't remember if it's subject or body, maybe it doesn't matter).
	Greg