[Mailman-Users] Regenerating "Your new mailing list" messages

Chad Jones cjoneslists at gseis.ucla.edu
Tue Sep 26 18:30:00 CEST 2000

Is it possible to regenerate the "Your new mailing list" messages which are
sent to the list owner when the list is created?  We occasionally change
listmoms for individual lists (or the current ones lose their copies) and it
would help to be able to send them a new copy of the list URL and password.

--
Chad Jones * cjones at ucla.edu * Network Manager
UCLA Graduate School of Education & Information Studies

Support me in the 2000 AIDS Marathon to benefit AIDS Project
Los Angeles!  Details at http://www.runchadrun.com