[Mailman-Users] clone

Dan Mick Dan.Mick at west.sun.com
Mon Sep 25 22:13:10 CEST 2000

This message is "normal"; I don't remember the exact circumstances, but
sendmail does clone a message from time to time (or maybe every outgoing message,
I don't remember).

Check ~mailman/logs, ~mailman/qfiles should be empty (if not verify that
cron/qrunner is running as mailman periodically like INSTALL says)...in other
words, verify that it's not one of the same old problems always diagnosed here.