[Mailman-Users] Mailman Admin page no longer appears for one list

Joe Jenkins joe at nowalls.com
Thu Sep 21 19:09:24 CEST 2000

I use mailman 2.0b5 for several lists, and its been working fine for about a
month now.  Today I discovered that on one list out of about 15, I can no
longer go to the admin page.  It sits there and trys to load it for a while
and eventually my browser gives up.  All the admin pages for every other
list work fine.  The list with the broken admin page still seems to be
working fine in every other aspect.  I get no errors or anything.  Any
ideas?

Joe Jenkins
System Administrator
NoWalls, Inc