[Mailman-Users] Retrieving moderator password

Dan Mick Dan.Mick at West.Sun.COM
Thu Sep 21 02:03:13 CEST 2000

> > Well, at least on mailman 1.x (which is what I use) there is only one
> > list admin password, so your password would be the same as his.
>
> Uh...
> So if I have 25 lists (which I do), and I have a co-moderator on ONE
> of them, then he has actually in reality become a list-owner of ALL
> my lists!?

What?

If you're a "co-moderator", and there's only one password for that
list which you co-moderate, then clearly you have that one password
or the site password, yes?

If you have the one password, tell him.
If you have the site password, change the list password.

What's the issue?