[Mailman-Users] Redirecting bounces?

Thomas Gramstad thomas at ifi.uio.no
Wed Sep 20 23:59:18 CEST 2000

Mailman's automatic bounce handling with disabling is a good
feature.  But sometimes the bounces bypass Mailman because they
are addressed to listname-owner at list.address.  Then I get them in
my mailbox, and I'll have to unsub them manually.  I was wondering
if there is a way around this -- that is, can I remail, forward or
redirect such bounces to mailman so that they enter mailman's
automatic bounce handling?  If so, which address to I remail them
to?  I tried to remail them to the list address, but that only
generates an error message from mailman to the effect "loop
detected, message discarded".

Thomas Gramstad
thomas at ifi.uio.no