[Mailman-Users] Patches against beta5 for bug 111843

Donald L Greer Jr. dgreer at austintx.com
Wed Sep 20 22:04:27 CEST 2000

  Does anyone on this list have a patch against beta5 to fix the
infinate resend problem noted in bug#111843
(http://sourceforge.net/bugs/?func=detailbug&bug_id=111843&group_id=103).

  I had a customer just get bitten by this (he's not real happy as you
might imagine) and I need to fix it ASAP.
  Thanks.
  Don

Donald L. Greer, Jr                  dgreer at AustinTX.COM
System Administrator                 Voice: 512-835-8005
AustinTX.COM                    http://www.AustinTX.COM/
  All opinions are my own.  Flame me directly.

"I don't necessarily believe software should be free...
but if you pay for it, it should work!" -- Me