[Mailman-Users] mailman bug?

Thomas T. Veldhouse veldy at veldy.net
Wed Sep 20 00:32:13 CEST 2000

You are probably using a linux machine and it probably has hostname set
incorrectly (as most linux distributions do) as a non-FQDN.  In a shell,
type 'hostname'.  What is the output?  I bet it is "foo" and not
"foo.domain".  That is probably what happened.  It grabbed this value.

In the list admin, general options, there is also this option:

"The list admin's email address - having multiple admins/addresses (on
separate lines) is ok. "

That should be reset to the email address you want.  After that, close your
browser and go back to that page and see if that fixes it (make sure you
aren't viewing a cached page).

Tom Veldhouse
veldy at veldy.net