[Mailman-Users] mailman bug?

Akop Pogosian akopps at CSUA.Berkeley.EDU
Tue Sep 19 22:02:16 CEST 2000

Mailman/Defaults.py lists some variables that control the behavior of
mailman.  The users are expected to leave this file alone and edit
mm_cfg.py in the same directory. One thing that I have noticed is that
in some cases DEFAULT_HOST_NAME set in mm_cfg.py does not override the
value of the same variable in Defaults.py. For example
DEFAULT_HOST_NAME= 'foo'
in Defaults.py while I want it to be "baz". So, I added
DEFAULT_HOST_NAME= 'baz'
in mm_cfg.py.  However http://listserver/mailman/listinfo still says
"Send questions or comments to mailman-owner at foo"

Akop