[Mailman-Users] Re: [Mailman-Developers] Syncing passwords over mailinglists

Dan Mick Dan.Mick at West.Sun.COM
Tue Sep 19 09:05:09 CEST 2000

Please don't crosspost to mailman-users and mailman-developers.

> > If some kind soul could give me 2 scripts
> > 1 : that lists (given a mailinglist) all users and passwords

Here's #1, written as an addon to bin/withlist.  Put it in bin, named
pws.py, and run it like so:

bin/withlist pws.pws <listname>

---
import sys

fmt = "%-40s\t%s"
def pws(list):

   for member in list.members.keys():
      print fmt % (member, list.passwords[member])

   for member in list.digest_members.keys():
      print fmt % (member, list.passwords[member])

   sys.exit(0)
---