[Mailman-Users] clone_member failure

Shaun Erickson ste at research.bell-labs.com
Mon Sep 18 19:34:01 CEST 2000

As part of a corporate split, I need to change the addresses of a large
number of mailing list users. I planned to do it this way, for each
email address (I've changed the actual username to mine, for this
example):

clone_member equal-agenda ste at lucent.com ste at avaya.com
remove_members equal-agenda ste at lucent.com

However, clone_member is failing:

[root /tmp]# clone_member equal-agenda ste at lucent.com ste at avaya.com
Traceback (innermost last):
  File "/opt/mailman/bin/clone_member", line 121, in ?
    main()
  File "/opt/mailman/bin/clone_member", line 106, in main
    options = mlist.user_options[lfromaddr]
KeyError: ste at lucent.com
[root /tmp]#

It does this for everyone I try. Can anyone help? I think I'm running
Mailman 1.1 on Red Hat 6.1 (an installation which I recently inherited).

	-ste