[Mailman-Users] RE: Unsubscribe bug

Tauren Mills tauren at servlets.net
Fri Sep 15 19:53:03 CEST 2000

OK, that makes sense.  However, our policy is to not offer beta software as
a service.  We've been holding off upgrading anything until there was a
final release.  How confident are you in the stability and lack of security
problems of the current beta version?

Also, do you know of any information, tutorials, or step-by-step processes
on how to best upgrade from 1.1 to 2.0?

Thanks!
Tauren