[Mailman-Users] how long for subscribtion to process?

Kirk R. Wythers kwythers at forestry.umn.edu
Fri Sep 15 18:26:42 CEST 2000

I am setting up a new mailman list. I tried subscribing myself to test
it out. I got the confirmation of subscription request in a few seconds.
I tried hitting the reply button, but that was over an hour ago... so
far no confirmation of the subscription. I also tried replying with
confirm ###### only (per instructions) in the body of the message, but
same story, no confirmation as of yet.

Any ideas?

Kirk

--
Kirk R. Wythers					 University of Minnesota
Email: kwythers at forestry.umn.edu       		 Department of Forest Resources