[Mailman-Users] help with /mailman/cron/grunner

Kirk R. Wythers kwythers at forestry.umn.edu
Thu Sep 14 19:31:14 CEST 2000

I removed install of mailman by rm-r the directory /home/mailman

now I'm getting a cron message every two minutes about
/mailman/cron/grunner. I want to re-install mailman (kI couldn't get it
configured corectly the first time). But first I need to stop theis cron
thing. crontab -l does not show anyting... What sould I do?

Kirk

--
Kirk R. Wythers					 University of Minnesota
Email: kwythers at forestry.umn.edu       		 Department of Forest Resources