[Mailman-Users] Re: Mailman not responding....

Jeff Shultz jeff at shultzinfosystems.com
Wed Sep 13 22:25:51 CEST 2000

On Thu, 14 Sep 2000 00:09:03 +0400, Michael Tokarev wrote:

>What software used when that problem occurs?

Mailman beta 2.05 (newest) and Postfix.

>  What other logs says?

All that syslog and mail log say is that postfix receives the message
and turns it around to "|/home/mail/wrapper mailcmd test"
Mailman's logs are, other than some stuff yesterday when I set up the
listserv, empty.

>What's your configuration?

Linux Mandrake 7.1, with some updates. Running Postfix and (trying)
Mailman.  The CGI stuff works through mailman, the command line stuff
works. It's just that when Postfix uses the alias to send back the info
to the wrapper, it appears that nothing happens.

>Why, at the end, your mail delivery wanted to do something with /misc
>automounted directory?!

I wish I knew... but I blew that stuff away and it doesn't appear to
have hurt anything.

Jeff Shultz
Shultz Infosystems
www.shultzinfosystems.com