[Mailman-Users] The Handkiller

Thomas Gramstad thomas at ifi.uio.no
Wed Sep 13 18:32:58 CEST 2000

After our university decided to change from Majordomo to Mailman,
my hands hurt by the end of every day.  Mailman requires tens or
hundreds of mouse clicks for the smallest operation.  I'm a CLI
guy.  In my life I've managed to reduce mouse clicking to a
minimum.  But now Mailman is killing my hands.  Is there
absolutely nothing I (as a list administrator) can do by E-mail?
At the very minimum, is there any settings I can choose that will
reduce the number of necessary mouse clicks to an absolute
minimum?

Thomas Gramstad
thomas at ifi.uio.no