[Mailman-Users] bounces from nonlocal users

Aaryn Olsson aaryn at Ag.Arizona.Edu
Tue Sep 12 06:22:22 CEST 2000

Dan,

Thanks for the help.  I didn't see the last 2 lines of your first
message; I'm unfortunately using Windows telnet and having terminal
issues.  Anyway, it looks to have been a sendmail problem as you
suggested.

Hopefully that will get us back on track for the long haul.

Thanks again!
Aaryn