[Mailman-Users] Error when sending mail to mailman

Eric Berthiaume eric.berthiaume at up2.com
Fri Sep 8 20:53:34 CEST 2000

Probally not the clearest post I did but i'll try to clear things up (I said
I would try :) )

I can't see where the mails I send to the list for whatever reason
(post|request|help|confirmations) are going.

I know its getting to postfix as the logs appear to be ok:

Sep  8 14:31:21 hostname postfix/local[19132]: C2DE15E5E7:
to=<test-request at domain.com>, relay=local, delay=2, status=sent
("|/home/mailman/mail/wrapper mailcmd test")

I can also see the post|subscribe|smtp logs:

/home/mailman/logs
SMTP:Sep 08 14:02:04 2000 (18840) smtp for 1 recips, completed in 1.730
seconds
POST:Sep 08 14:30:41 2000 (20514) post to test from test-request at up2.com,
size=728, success
SUBSCRIBE:Sep 08 14:30:41 2000 (20514) test: pending username at domain.com
mymachine at domain.com

I can't get anything to log in error

Is there anything I need to change in the mm_cfg.py to trigger more info in
the logs or just log in error??

I also tried switching SMTP modules from SMTPDirect to Sendmail without
success.

If anybody has ever encounter this problem and as the solution, I would
appreciate very much.

Thanks!!

Eric Berthiaume
maverick at up2.com