[Mailman-Users] Feature request

Bek Oberin gossamer at tertius.net.au
Tue Oct 31 07:38:52 CET 2000

Barry A. Warsaw wrote:
>     BO> Persistant cookies, so I don't have to log into the damm thing
>     BO> every time I start the browser.  I look after about a million
>     BO> lists (okay, thirty-ish) and logging onto every list every
>     BO> morning to process the bounces is a MAJOR pain.  This would
>     BO> obviously be something to make optional, as it could be a
>     BO> secrurity prob, but still ... it'd be nice to have the option.
> A better approach (eventually) will be to authenticate yourself once
> to Mailman, and then be presented with a page for all the lists you
> administer.  Or if you're just a user, of all the lists you're a
> member of.

This would be utterly glorious :)

In a similar spirit, to log onto the admin database and be
presented with the held messages for ALL lists you administer.  I
find the only really onerous thing about Mailman is having to log
onto between 5 and 20 lists every morning to deal with the spam
mail that's been sent overnight :(

bekj

--
: --Hacker-Neophile-Eclectic-Geek-Grrl-Queer-Disabled-Boychick--
: gossamer at tertius.net.au   http://www.tertius.net.au/~gossamer/