[Mailman-Users] Re: RC1 Seems to work but incoming mails are ignored

Michael Radziej mir at suse.com
Mon Oct 30 04:00:14 CET 2000

On Sun, Oct 29, Bob Puff at NLE wrote:

> I did the crontab thing, but I don't see this added into my actual /etc/crontab file.  Will the cron function work when I have to reboot my system?

These crontab entries will not show up in /etc/crontab, that's intended.
So, your mail should now go out. Have a look at man cron.

Cheers,

Michael

Michael Radziej                 - currently in Oakland -
SuSE GmbH, Interne EDV    Phone +1 510 628 3380 extension 5071
Michael.Radziej at suse.de   Cellular ("Handy") +1 49 1795977810
                  reply goes to list | reply goes to sender