[Mailman-Users] Can't go un-moderated

Ken Bandy kbandy at megsinet.net
Sun Oct 29 03:59:52 CET 2000

Hi, I am trying to use Mailman, version 2.0, beta 6.  This is installed
on the server our web site is on.  I am trying to set a list up to be
un-moderated, however I can't.  On the "Privacy Options" page, I have
checked the "no" button on the question asking if posts must be approved
by an administrator and submitted the change, however when I post to the
list, the message is put in que with this message being sent to the
poster:

"Your mail to 'Test' with the subject
blah-blah

The reason it is being held:

    Message has implicit destination

notification of the moderator's decision."

Anyone have any clues as to how I can change this to an un-moderated
list, or is there a problem with my server set up?

Thanks.

--
Ken Bandy
IATSE Local 30