[Mailman-Users] Reply-to in administrative messages.

Cthulhu f.sileno at agora.it
Fri Oct 27 10:40:51 CEST 2000

I've set the "reply-to" parameter to the address of the list.
Yes, it is unsuggested, but I need to do that.

Now, when people try to subscribe by email, even the automatic
messages generated by MailMan have the Reply-To: set to the list name.

It this expected behaviour or a littel bug or what?

Another question: absolutely no way to enable subscriptions without
any confirm from someone?

	listing,
	  Cthulhu

P.S.: *SPOT* we are using an OOOOLD version of MailMan to manage about
20 lists with up to 12.000 users. It works.

--
   Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu http://www.rlyeh.it/ wgah'nagl fhtgan!
			 <f.sileno at agora.it>