[Mailman-Users] Reply

Dan Mick Dan.Mick at west.sun.com
Thu Oct 26 22:30:32 CEST 2000

> Hi, I'm a newbie and I'd like to understand how to set the mailman server
> so that any subscriber can reply to the mailing list JUST doing a simple
> reply and NOT a reply-to-all operation !
> Thanx a lot !

Many would claim that you really don't want to do this; you really want to train
your users to make the choice: send private mail to the submitter, or send public
mail to everyone.  Please consider that strongly; email etiquette doesn't come from
nowhere.

But if you insist, look for the Reply-To setting and its explanation, and all
will be clear.