[Mailman-Users] RC1 Seems to work but incoming mails are ignored

Andreas Gruener gruener at mercatis.de
Thu Oct 26 18:26:49 CEST 2000

Hi,

I installed today mailman for the first time. I started right away with
version 2.0RC1.
The web frontend works, I can subscribe, administer and so on. Mailman
sends mails out
as a result of all interaction with the web frontend.

But as soon as I send a mail to my list, I do not get any reaction
besides that two files are created in the directory qfiles. None of the
subscribed users get any mail. Subscription via mail doesn't work
either.

My System:
Linux 2.2.14 (SuSE)
python-1.5.2