[Mailman-Users] Re: Newbie install woes

Nigel Metheringham Nigel.Metheringham at VData.co.uk
Thu Oct 26 17:21:42 CEST 2000

> <test-request at nlenet.net>: Command died with status 2:
>     "/home/mailman/mail/wrapper mailcmd test". Command output: Failure to exec
>     script. WANTED gid 12, GOT gid 528.  (Reconfigure to take 528?)

How about we add the answer to this in some detail to the FAQ and add
something like:-

  For further information see http://www.list.org/faq.html#GID

to that error message to take people directly to the appropriate
information.

	Nigel.
[ Nigel Metheringham                  Nigel.Metheringham at VData.co.uk ]