[Mailman-Users] searching archives

Nick Marouf marouf at earlham.edu
Thu Oct 26 15:04:07 CEST 2000

J C,
	I took your advice and got UdmSearch (mnoGoSearch) and am able to index
the public archives by putting /mailman/archive in indexer.conf
howerver for the private lists. is there a way that I can index them
without making them public.

I tried using
http://emailadress:sitepasswd@www.test.com/mailman/private/listname
in indexer, but that does not work.

if that is not possible I would like to know, or if there is a way, any
help would be gratealy appreciated.

Thanks,

Nick