[Mailman-Users] 2.0rc1 notes

Steve Fox stevefx at us.ibm.com
Tue Oct 24 19:39:23 CEST 2000

Just installed 2.0rc1 and had a couple small problems with it.

1. When a new list is created the mail which gets sent out to the list
administration appears to be missing a slash in the URL after
hostname/mailman as it says hostname/mailmanadmin/listname and
hostname/mailmanlistinfo/listname

2. On the general options of the admin page the parameters which have
"yes" and "no" for options do not have them consistently ordered. Most
have "No" then "Yes" but I found one that doesn't (the "Send mail to
poster when their posting is held for approval?" option). No biggie,
just thought it might clean up the interface a little.

Thanks much everyone!

P.S. Please cc me as I'm not subscribed to the list. Thanks.

--
Steve Fox
IBM Linux Technology Center