[Mailman-Users] Feature Request

Michael Ghens michael at spconnect.com
Tue Oct 24 16:56:32 CEST 2000

I know that it is too late for the final, but maybe in the future.

On a member only list, a flag so that the admin does not have to  go and
delete an non-member post.

A auto subscribe feature. If a non member posts, it goes through and they
are automatically subscribed. Currently dealing with a bunch of lusers (I
was going to say bozo, but Bozo the clown was at least good at what he
did) who just can't catch a clue for the life of them, that they must
subscribe first, or that after they subscribe, they just can't go around
from hotmail, to yahoo, to work, to what ever and post. I say, "Let they
eat mail". (I know , last sentence belongs on ASAR.)