[Mailman-Users] Showing recipient address not list address

Nigel Metheringham Nigel.Metheringham at VData.co.uk
Mon Oct 23 12:43:56 CEST 2000

JSharp at workforcehr.com said:
> Is it possible to show a recipient's address in the To: part of a
> message  rather than the listname at whatever? We would like to use
> Mailman as a  newsletter service to begin with but the powers that be
> insist that we  cannot go live until this is sorted.

Mailman just doesn't do that - it requires that you have a unique
message per recipient which is not the way that mailman currently works.

If that is a hard requirement for you then you are either going to have
to start writing python (probably easiest to do by writing yourself a
new MTA pipeline), or find an alternative package.  Its just not going
to be a 2.0 release item.

	Nigel.
[ Nigel Metheringham                  Nigel.Metheringham at VData.co.uk ]