[Mailman-Users] configuration problem

Dan Mick Dan.Mick at West.Sun.COM
Fri Oct 20 05:40:50 CEST 2000

The message "WANTED gid 12, GOT gid 100" means, unbelievably enough,
that Mailman wanted gid 12 (like you configured) but it got 100
instead.  Whatever mail program is running your script is running it
as gid 100.  That's the problem you have to resolve.

The suggestion mailman had, again, stunningly enough, is to
"Reconfigure to take 100".  Perhaps that's the right answer.