[Mailman-Users] how to change MM-Archive when externally archiving lists under virtual domains

Alex Aminoff alex_aminoff at alum.mit.edu
Fri Oct 20 03:33:27 CEST 2000

I want to use an external archiving program (in this case MHonArc). I
set the PUBLIC_EXTERNAL_ARCHIVER and PRIVATE_EXTERNAL_ARCHIVER to
appropriate strings in mm_cfg.py, but that only sets the default. I also
want to be able to change where the archive of each list lives. This
requires changing 1) the URL used to get to the archives from the list
info
page, and 2) the external archiver command line.

I presume these variables are kept in lists/<listname>/config.db. How do
you change these things on an existing list? There does not seem to be a
place in the html admin interface to do that.

 - Alex Aminoff
   alex_aminoff at alum.mit.edu
   http://www.basespace.net/~alex/consult/