[Mailman-Users] no outbound mail, everything in qfiles?

Christopher Kolar ckolar at admin.aurora.edu
Thu Oct 19 19:07:57 CEST 2000

I just noticed that my low volume mail server does not have anything going
outbound, either list traffic or sub confirmations.  I looked in the qfiles
directory and there is a ton of stuff in there, which I am guessing is my
outbound traffic..  I am running 2b6 with postfix.  Things were normal as
of last weekend, so I am not sure what happened.  The crontab file looks ok
to me, the mailman aliases file is owned by mailman:mailman.  Any
suggestions.  Thanks,

--chris