[Mailman-Users] "traceback (innermost last)" sent by cron, checkdbs

John johnny at technik.sth.ac.at
Thu Oct 19 13:20:15 CEST 2000

Hi,

sometimes I get cron-mails (checkdbs). I really haven't been able to figure out
as to why this happens. However, it happens on another system (which I do not
run) as well.

Both systems run mailman 2.0beta1.

The exact message is:

<quote>
Traceback (innermost last):
  File "/usr/local/mailman/cron/checkdbs", line 87, in ?
    main()
  File "/usr/local/mailman/cron/checkdbs", line 52, in main
    text = text + '\n' + pending_requests(mlist)
  File "/usr/local/mailman/cron/checkdbs", line 72, in pending_requests
    pending.append('    %s %s' % addr, time.ctime(when))
TypeError: not enough arguments for format string
</quote>

Is there any fix for this?
Or will an upgrade to the latest version of mailman fix this problem?

thanks,

John