[Mailman-Users] Q?: recipient's email address in msg footer

Nigel Metheringham Nigel.Metheringham at VData.co.uk
Mon Oct 16 17:37:33 CEST 2000

chuqui at plaidworks.com said:
> VERP support is wanted by a number of us. What's planned for future
> releases isn't settled yet, but you can bet it'll be on the list
> somewhere.

The original request almost, but not completely falls out if you have
VERP.  If we actually need embedded body content that changes per
recipient then the VERPing may need to be done higher up the mail
dispatch pipeline than will be the case if you just want to do VERP
with identical bodies.

	Nigel.
[ Nigel Metheringham                  Nigel.Metheringham at VData.co.uk ]