[Mailman-Users] Wrapper and pipermail

=?X-UNKNOWN?Q?Rub=E9n_Olague_Hern=E1ndez?= rolagher at linuxfera.zac.itesm.mx
Mon Oct 16 16:40:13 CEST 2000

Hi...

	I installed mailman with no problems, it was so cool (I thought at
the beginning). I can access the list via web and admin it.
The problem occurs when I send a mail to the list. I got a returned mail
with the following errors:

-*-*-*-
"|/usr/local/mailman/mail/wrapper post test"
    (reason: 2)
    (expanded from: <test at mymachine.com>)

Failure to exec script. WANTED gid 6, GOT gid 1.  (Reconfigure to take 1?)
554 5.3.0 "|/usr/local/mailman/mail/wrapper post test"... unknown mailer
error 2
-*-*-*-

I thought it was a problem of permissions but:

# ls -l /usr/local/mailman/mail/wrapper
-rwxr-sr-x   1 root     mailman    18825 11 Tet 16:55	wrapper

And... another problem, there's one step in the installation about
pipermail. I added the following lines to my httpd.conf, but when I try to
list the archives I got:
"Forbidden. You don't have permission to access /pipermail/test/ on this
server. Apache/1.3.12 Server at mymachine.com Port 80"

What am I missing?

-*-*-*-
    Alias /pipermail/ "/usr/local/mailman/archives/public/"

    <Directory "/usr/local/mailman/archives/public">
        Options Indexes MultiViews
        AllowOverride None
        Order allow,deny
        Allow from all
    </Directory>
-*-*-*

I'm using AIX 4.3, sendmail 8.11 and apache 1.3.12.
Thanks in advance.

--
"Blessed is him who, having nothing to say, abstains from giving us wordy
evidence of the fact."

|--Ruben Alejandro Olague Hernandez-------------------------------------|
|                                     | ISI   ITESM Campus Zacatecas    |
|  Joyeros #7                         |                                 |
|  Tres Cruces                        |                                 |
|  C.P. 98064             |||         | tel: (044) 49268609             |
|  Zacatecas, Zac.       `( )'        | email: rolagher at usa.net         |
|  Mexico.                /|\         |  al361152 at academ01.zac.itesm.mx |
|                         / \         | ICQ: 15156589                   |
                                  presidente_corporativo at mailbanamex.com