[Mailman-Users] confirms not being processed

Guy McArthur guym at guymcarthur.com
Fri Oct 13 21:01:46 CEST 2000

Hello I have 2.0b6 set up on redhat 6.2 linux. Almost everything seems to
be fine, check perms is happy, but subscription confirmation are not being
processed. The crontab is in place for user mailman, etc. It's coexisting
with a majordomo setup, so I have a symlink called mmwrapper from
/usr/adm/sm.bin to mailman's wrapper. I can create a list, I can post to
the list (mail going to the admin), but I cannot subscribe. The subscribe
file is appended to, but apparently never processed.

What could it be? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

--
   --   --    -- --     Guy "Smiley" McArthur  icq # 17470307
   __   __   __ - __    (520)-326-4555 home    guym at arizona.edu
    == ==    ==   ==    (520)-615-9345 work    smiley at seds.org